it's afternoon now.
sat down on a couch, and all I can remember is how would you do at this time.
I remember the way you talk, the way you laugh, the way you look so serious.
I remember it well. say I got a bad short term memory, but it's not the same when it comes to you.
even I can predict what you will say or do in a certain situation.
silly me.
today I sat on your couch.
opened the things you usually work with. and I can feel ticklish on my stomach.
hey, since when you screw my mind with those boyish smirk, boy?
all I can do is smile.
I imagined you slept on your couch.
suddenly awake by some sound.
look tired yet energetic like having a sugar rush as usual.
playing jokes so I can rolled my eyes.
boy,
I think I missed you that much...
No comments:
Post a Comment